Friday, March 30, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend & Adios March!

Can you even believe that March is almost over?  Time flies, and when you have a little one it goes by at the speed of light.  We've had a lot of fun this month, and I thought I'd show you some pics I snapped from this month.  Hope everyone has fun plans this weekend.  The weather has been absolute perfection here lately, and Liv LOVES being outside.  Hoping we can take some walks this weekend! 



Isn't that face so sweet that you've got a toothache?  Thought so. 


Isn't this table awesome?  Well, I bought it!  Two of them, actually.  They are my new night stands that go with our new bed and our new upholstered headboard.  I can't believe I finally got a new headboard- I'm more excited about that than the new mattress!  Sad, I know.  I just need to come across the perfect lamps now...
A woman's shopping is never done. 

Pinned Image

I celebrated 33 years on this earth.  The best thing about my birthday, was sharing it with my precious baby girl.  Being a mother is the most rewarding gift I could ever receive.  (p.s.- didn't spap this photo- it's from Pinterest!)


I bought my very first pair of Sperry's.  I know, life changing.  And teeeeechnically I bought two pair in one shopping trip.  The other pair are pretty major.  Think plaid.  Think gold sparkle.  I know, take a minute to regroup.  I'll wait. 

Pinned Image

Celebrated St. Patrick- again- this pic is from Pinterest!


I finished my brilliant and most talented friend Liz Schulte's book, Secrets.  The second book, Choices came out this week and I'm so stoked to see what happens to the characters, Olivia & Holden.  Buy all of her work, she's quite amazing.  I'm not just saying that because she's a bestie, she really is great and I'm eager to find out when a major publishing house is going to snatch her up.  Her books read like a great, intense movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment