Monday, September 24, 2012

Fallen in love...

pumpkin spice donuts - baked, not fried.


WITH FALL!

Don't you just love Fall?  The weather turns crisp, you want to bake apple crisp, HaHa.  How cheesy!  I have been dying to bake something pumpkin, and when I came across pumpkin doughnuts <----  Hello I just died.  Any one that knows me even a little bit knows I have a shameless love/obsession/lust/can'tgetenoughof doughnuts.  Baked or fried, glazed or cake, it doesn't matter.  You can even sit a bag of those powdered sugar mini doughnuts and I'd probably start crying tears of joy.  ANYWAY, moving on...I decided to make the pumpkin doughnuts.  They did not disappoint.  Thank you again, Pinterest!  The recipe is from Blue Eyed Bakers, and I'm so glad I tried it.  Now, go makes some! 



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment