Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a NEW week!

Happy Monday Ya'll! Hope everyone's weekend was superb! I skirted out of work early Friday to see this-


Pinned Image

It was AWE-SOME SAUCE!  I highly reccomend you get to the theater and check it out!  So many great actors- Donald Sutherland, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci (who was to die for funny), and then there is the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence.  She brought Katniss to life and was really fabuous in this movie.  I'm eager to see it again, and again!  Nerd alert! 

Saturday I was witness to such an amazing show of love- my friend Leslie married her true love Chino.  My heart was so full of joy for the two of them.  They really only had eyes for each other, and it reminded me that in world that sometimes feels full of anger and hurt, there is love.  I'm so happy for them.  What I'm NOT happy about it the fact that when I got home that afternoon I realized that I snapped ZERO pictures of them.  Fail!  That's what I get for trying to take an eight month old to a wedding.  Not fun times.  HaHa.

Yesterday I made breakfast for my dear friend Devin, who just this past week delivered a precious and completely sweet baby boy- Issac.  I know I'm so blessed in my own life, but this weekend- seeing my close friends so happy and so blessed as well made me beyond thankful.  God is so good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment