Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ya Dig?

I'm going to try and be better at blogging.  I keep telling myself this mantra and it just seems like there is never enough time to devote like what I want to.  One of the best parts of my day is seeing what some of my very fave blogs have to say.  I'm always anxious to see what neat, and cool ideas these peeps that have become almost like a friend to me have to say, or what inspiration they have to share.  Here are a few of the pins I've pinned lately that I'm really "diggin". 

Pinned Image

I really love the colors in this print by Amy Jean Porter. 

Pinned Image

Can you believe this Pink & Orange Union Jack Dresser?  I can't!  So fun! 

Pinned Image

Yellow has never been my "go to" color- ever.  But I'm coming around to this fun color.  Especially when paired with grey.  I think the yellow island in this white kitchen is so much fun. 

Pinned Image

Isn't this the sweetest picture?  It just made me smile looking at the sweetness.  My mom orginally pinned it (follow her awesome boards on Pinterest! (http://pinterest.com/benitarowland51/)

Pinned Image

Last but not least- these Pink Gingham Sperry's.  If these don't say spring, if these don't say fun, if these don't say put me on and do a little jig- I don't know what is what.  I want to put them on, dance to Van Morrison, listen to the frogs outside, and drink margaritas.  I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment