Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

So, I know I've been VERY neglectful of posting on the blog, so I have a lot of catching up to do!  What better way than to post on such a fun day than Indpendance Day?  The 4th has always meant hanging out with my favorite friends, who are really an extension of my family.  Shooting off fireworks, having a few cocktails, eating hot dogs and having a lot of fun and laughs.  I sure hope it means something just as enjoyable to you all as well.  With one part of my family at work today, it's going to be a tad bit off this year.  Oh, and the 4th falls right in the middle of the week so- there's that looming issue of WORK tomorrow.  Ew!  Here are some pics from my Indpendance Day Board on Pinterest.  Enjoy and be safe!(and cool!)


Pinned Image

I think this picture is so American!  Love it.

Pinned Image

Who wouldn't want one of these awesome ice cream shakes?  Too cool for school.


Pinned Image


Don't forget why we celebrate.  Someone else's sacrifice made us all free, and we are the home of the brave!

Pinned Image

Sparkler fun.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment