Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Few Things

I've recently discovered a few things I really like, a lot!  My friend Liz blogged about these roasted chick peas, so I decided last week that I would give them a try.  They're easy, literally no mess, and very good!  Oh, and I should mention that they are very hard to stay out of.  You've been warned!

Her recipe came from steamykitchen.com

Another something I'm loving now is this True Blue Spa Paraffin Lotion from Bath & Body Works.  I believe I actually got it for free with one of my million coupons I get from B&BW's.  With the dry & cold weather I've finally started using it and it works really well.  It's not greasy and with just one use it leaves my hands super soft.  Love that! 

I LOVE my new iPhone 4S- like, LOVE IT.  I could hire a minister, recite vows, and marry it I love it so much.  Okay, enough with the dramatics over my new cell phone.  I purchased a Speck Candy Shell cover for it, but I'm really, really, really trying to be good and not order one of these seriously adorable Dabney Lee cases.  How awesome would my name look on one of these?  Oh, and the fact that I can get one in Chevron sort of makes me want to die.  I love Chevron!  I am crushing on these iPhone cases so much I even pinned them on Pinterest!  Nerd alert!
Another issue I'm having with technology, is finding the perfect iPad case.  I know, I know, cry me a river, right? I've searched and cannot find any I'm super crazy over.  Right now I'm being completely careless and do not have ANYTHING on it.  I should be fined.  Literally every case that catches my eye is for a Kindle.  I have a few friends that recently purchased Kindle Fires and there are TONS of cute cases for those.  Look at how adorable these Kate Spade covers are for the Kindle-
If anyone discovers a case that is pretty darn cute, I need to know- like yesterday. Later lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment