Monday, January 16, 2012

Low Key Weekend

Our weekend was full of giggles, cooking, naps, and stars!  I made homeade potato soup, which was quite good!  The best part of all was getting some cuddle time with Ms. Liv.  She's the sweetest thing ever.  Here she is playing with toys and enjoying tummy time Saturday morning.

As for yesterday I spent the majority of the day doing very unglamorus things- laundry.  We did manage to fit in a touch of glamour last night, The Golden Globes were on and I'm an absolute sucker for glitz and celebs.  I thought Claire Danes looked amazing, as always.  Here is a picture of what she was wearing.
I'm NOT a fan of Jessica Alba, but I did love her dress last night.  She has an awesome and talented stylist, Brad Goreski.  Perhaps you remember him as Rachel Zoe's former style assistant.  If you're a fan of Brad's, check out his show on Bravo, It's a Brad, Brad World.  Monday nights at 9:00 p.m., Central Time!
I thought the speeches given by Kate Winslet and Michelle Williams were very sweet.  Both are such well spoken, strong women.  Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend.  Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment