Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Do!

My dear friend Leslie is getting married to her fiance, Froy in March. I'm so very excited to be helping out with the details of planning her shower.  Here are some images I've found to be inspiratonal in my planning!



Who doesn't crave a sweet and delicous cupcake? Isn't the "I Do" addition to it just too fun?



I adore fun caligraphy, and this color is one that the bride has chosen.



These would make such fun centerpieces for the tables!



I would love to incorporate a Spanish flare to the shower.  Leslie is a Jr. High Spanish teacher, and the groom is from Mexico. Ole!  











3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. You have a talented eye for all things beautiful, probably because you're so beautiful yourself (inside AND outside)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, for the kind words. It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete