Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Houzz

I know that a lot of people are loving Pinterest, believe me- I am one of those people.  Something I'm equally excited about is the website, Houzz.  I stumbled across it some time last winter, and I'll blame what I'm about to say on my then pregnancy brain, but I cannot remember how I stumbled upon it.  Regardless, it's pretty much the bees knees.  I really love their iPad app, and because of that I'm on it more than ever.  So, what's Houzz?  It's a site designed for both professionals and home owners to display their work.  The pictures seem to be endless, I guess that's what I really love about it.  One picture can lead to several others that are similar to what you were originally searching.  I know in the future I'll share lots of my favorites from my Ideabook I've created on Houzz, but right now I'm going to start with a few photos that are from the same project by Urrutia Design. 



Pinned Image

The chair, rug, mirrors, everything- love it!

.

This sitting area is great, something I really would like to have in my own bedroom!

Pinned Image

I just died.  Seriously?  This kitchen is off the chain amazing.

white bath

Probably one of my very favorite rooms.  This bathroom would make me never want to leave it.  Plus it's white, which if you've seen my Home Sweet Home board on Pinterest you'll know I'm a sucker for white baths and kitchens!
Until next time.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment